CHAKRA HEALING & YOGA 18-22nd of Sep 2019
For the 2nd time Im back teaching for Chia Retreats in the STUNNING surroundings of their 42 acres of NATURE. This place just makes me want to LIVE outdoors all year round;) The air, the people and the food are all just amazing and I CANT wait to share this all with YOU:)
BUT Why Go On Retreat?
If YOU are looking to make lasting changes to recharge your health and restore vitality and balance in your work/personal/love life?
If YOU are searching for your true purpose but missing tools and direction?
Feel like you're low in energy and have lost your passion and drive in life…? If any of these ring a bell CELEBRATE right now!! Because this means YOU are finally ready to commit to YOU! To creating new positive habits and thought patterns that will enrich your life and soul on ALL levels!
Get ready to SHINE…
Join me on a transformative, soulful journey using the wisdom of the 7 chakras- our major energy centres that connects and guides us throughout our life.
Allow yourself to set aside time just for YOU.
We will explore one chakra at a time its purpose and function. How to know when it is out of balance and how to regain balance and health using revitalising yoga asanas, breathe work, guided visualisation as well as experiences that can be found in Nature.
At the end of this immersive retreat you will also receive an entire booklet containing all the information and tools you may use in your everyday life so that YOU can enjoy LOVE, health and wealth every day of the year.
The question is simply:
Are YOU ready to feel RADIANTLY ALIVE?
Want more info..? Keep on reading below the photos or watch the video from last years retreat:)
The retreat takes place in an estate with a private manor house that dates back to the 17th century with recent reconstruction bringing you all the comforts of modern contemporary life. This rural property is set in 42 acres of gorgeous, green and natural scenery. The house is exclusively for our guests on this retreat. The property includes comfortable en-suite bedrooms, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis court and a lake. Recently, a shala was built near the swimming-pools and surrounded by gardens to provide a dedicated place for your daily yoga practice.
The house is located in the oldest village of Portugal known for its exclusive production of Vinho Verde wine. The house is situated 43 miles from Porto airport, 45 miles from the city of Porto, 12 miles to the beach, 3 miles to the village of Ponte de Lima and 35 miles to Parque Nacional Peneda-Geres.
- Daily meditation
- A fluid movement practice in the mornings and restorative and yin yoga in the afternoons
- Space to relax, read, write, rest and swim
- Delicious vegetarian meals freshly prepared by our in house chef for brunch and dinner
- Time in nature
- Private use of indoor and outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and lake in the private grounds
- Comfortable en-suite accommodation in a beautiful refurbished manor house
- Return group transfers to/from Porto airport. Last day transfer leaves house at midday for airport or city.
- Check in 16:00 on 18 September and check out 11:00 on 22nd of September.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Flights to Oporto, Portugal. Recommended arrival flights with Ryanair arriving 11:50 or Tap 14:00 and departure on final day from Porto should be after 14:00.
- Travel insurance- please organise your own personal travel insurance. NB – It is a condition of this trip that each person has personal travel insurance.
- Extra services: ALL given to you by Josephine: Aromatherapy facials and acupressure, chakra or shamanic healing, yoga, pilates, barre
- Optional excursions: Visit to national park, food and winetasting. surf, sup
Our chef and team offer a creative and special Mediterranean cuisine using products of the highest quality with local, organic or seasonal fruit and vegetables.
What does our kitchen offer?
- Herbal teas, coffee, energy bites and fruit before your morning yoga session
- Brunch includes freshly squeezed juices, loose leaf teas, coffee, homemade nut loaded muesli and granola, fresh fruit platters, seeds, nuts, yoghurts, free-range eggs, fresh homemade breads, cakes and hot specialities
- In the afternoon a snack is prepared for you including fruit, fresh bread and homemade cakes
- Evening buffet style meals are freshly and lovingly prepared offering a variety of plant based bowls of goodness for you to enjoy. All meals use seasonal, local or organic produce to provide delicious, nutritious and soulful food
- The chef can cater for all dietary needs with advance notice