ADHD- How to Make it Work For You- Retreat
7-10th of Oct 20222 Camber Sands UK
Enjoy a transformational 4day retreat set on the beach of Camber Sands, South England just 2hrs out of London. Hosted by the best-selling author & specialist ADHD coach Leanne Maskell & transformational energy healer Josephine McGrail you will be wrapped in feel good vibes along with learning powerful tools to reset your life and take charge - no matter what life serves you.
Being diagnosed with ADHD can feel like being told you’re a wizard, except there’s no Hogwarts - until now. Learn what ADHD is, who you are, and how to live your happiest ADHD-life. Come and hyper-focus on ADHD with a tribe of people who ‘get’ you - and walk away with a set of skills, strategies, and tools to harness the power of your AHDD.
This is the first ever UK ADHD retreat and is an experience you will not want to miss! Places are limited to 10 so book yours now to secure your future happiness ☺️
•4days luxury accommodation where you can be COMPLETELY yourself - no masking required!
• 4days digital detox (phones & laptops handed in on arrival)
• 4days natural dopamine high by getting back to basics: nature walks, ocean swimming, transformational breathing, creative journaling, ADHD yoga, guided mindfulness, practical tools for everyday natural high vibes specifically for ADHD’s
• Group ADHD coaching sessions focusing on executive functioning skills such as organisation and self-awareness
• Space to meet and connect with your ADHD tribe in a safe setting
• ADHD circles with themed sessions such as Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria for maximum benefit
• Creative sessions designed to help you reconnect to your inner peaceful self
• 4days nutrition rich healthy food (and no cleaning!)
16 Old Lydd Road, Camber, England TN31 7RH, United Kingdom
Check in: 6pm
Check out: 10am
£1250 per person for shared room (twin or double bed available ask when you enquire)
Cancellation policy: all fees paid are NON refundable in all circumstances including illness and personal circumstances
*We strongly recommend you take out travel/health insurance so you are covered in case of illness or unforeseen circumstances