Celtic Escape by Nordic Sisters
Wales Retreat April 16-20th 2021
Escape with us to the magical Pembrokeshire Coast National Park in Wales. To a place of restoration, reconnection and relaxation.
It's a sanctuary; a magical, spiritual place seeped in history and alive with nature. It is beautiful, peaceful, enchanting and uplifting. This is more than just a place for us. It’s a tonic.
A feel good retreat that restores the body, inspires the mind and energises the soul
Enjoy a restorative short break, surrounded by hundreds of acres of ancient woodland and secret water ways.
Oh and did we mention WILD SWIMMING, YOGA, HOT TUB, SHAMANIC & INTUITIVE HEALING???
Come away with us where dreams are made and time is neverending.. We here present to you our retreat uniquely created and curated to bring YOU back to YOU.
And for good measure we are GIFTING you an extra night FREE of charge if you want to stay on and enjoy the beauty of the landscape this means you could be there from the 16-21st !!!
Stay in a beautiful dome
Each dome is fully insulated and has its own wood burner, kitchen, bathroom, and hot tub.
Those green-fingered among you will also love the potting shed garden in the grounds of your dome; you’ll find some herbs for supper, and fun to be had in replenishing for the next guests.
This is all about switching off
We’re huge fans of getting back to some of life’s basics: fresh air, good company, relaxation, restoration.
Here feels a million miles from hustle and bustle.
There’s space and time. Rivers, walks, camp fires. It’s the safe outdoors that we all need.
P.s. Our domes come with wifi and smart TVs because we know these things just make life easier sometimes. Whether you use them or not is up to you!
Each luxury domes each have their own garden space and are beautifully furnished.
- Fully Insulated
- Private wood fired hot tub, kitchen and bathroom
- Sleep up to 4 Adults
- 1 king size bed and 2 single / or 4 single beds in total
- Smart TV and WiFi
- Daily songbird wake up call
Celtic Escape is set in the heart of Lawrenny Village in the upper walled garden on The old castle site
The old potting shed Lawrenny, Pembrokeshire, Wales SA68 0PW
With a 5 minute walk to the estuary, local shop, pub and cafe.
The perfect location to relax, restore and explore the wonderful beaches and historic sites of Pembrokeshire
Whats included in your retreat:
- Accommodation in one of our luxury domes, shared between 2/4 people or single occupancy
- 4 or 5 nights stay (one extra FREE night on us)
- Morning dynamic yoga & afternoon restorative yin yoga, wild swimming, use of hot tub, walks in nature, daily meditation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Optional extras: why not treat yourself to a aromatherapy & crystal facial, an energy healing session, wellness coaching, 121 private yoga targeting your specific needs, 121 movement class
Whats not included:
Travel to Lawrenny, Pembrokeshire, Wales
Prices start from £595 for shared Dome get in touch ASAP to book your space
Love Josie & Ida aka Nordic sisters